will you remember when?

by - July 29, 2011


Remember the times we spent together with both of our family?
Remember the laughs and smiles we used to share everything?
Remember when I said forever?
Remember you told the same?
Remember when you didn't care of me?
Remember that day you said good-bye to me?
Remember you making me cry in the nearing of midnight?
Remember talking all night long via telephone?
To the girl you didn't lead on?
Remember me making you cry when you trying to tell me the truth?
When you kiss my cheeks sleep in bedroom?
You said you regret saying good-bye.
Because I was the best you ever had fool!
Maybe you remember and maybe you don't.
But someday, somewhere...
You'll be wishing you never let me go and bring me back to you and your life…


You May Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts