my Valentine's quotes for someone else..

by - February 14, 2012

"There is many things we do and we don't know why we do them! Like lying to the one I really care about and didn't plan to loose.. It seems like only yesterday when I had you in my arms and now I'm gone with someone new, and it hurts to know that I lost you at the moment of Valentine and maybe I'll lost you forever...
If only I can tell you how much I love and how much I wanna have you in my arms once more.. But that's something I can never do because I wouldn't want to hurt my new love. I took you for granted and now I have to live with it. I cry myself to sleep every-night thinking of what could of been, and it hurts when I think that I'm never gonna find out. All I can say is that I'm sorry and I wish you the best but when I say that I'm wishing you the best it kills me inside because what I'm really wishing for this Valentine's day is to have you once more.. Just for today!"

You May Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts