yang paling rame di harpot7 (kata kita doang)

by - December 11, 2010


Guys, do you know Harry Potter? I'm sure you all know a lot, rite? hihi. Maybe Harry Potter is a series of 7 fantasy novels writter by the greatest British woman I ever know, J.K. Rowling.
Harry and his bestfriends Ron and Hermione is a student at Hogwarts School of Witchraft and Wizardy. How about the story of film or books? Umm.. is this about Harry's love? I dunno but the main story of Harry Potter is about fights involving the evil wizard Lord Voldemort, who killed Harry's parents in his quest to conquer the wizarding world and subjugate non-magical people or usually we call as Muggles.
Here, I [we] will tell you what the most love we love about this movie, just read carefully of my conversation with my ay ay thath happens last night...

*just one klick on the pictures below to zoom*






Afterall, which the part are you? umm.. Haven't an answer? Watch this movie right now!

You May Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts